Krister Bengtsson is a Swedish journalist and entrepreneur with a background in both the media and wine industries. In 2017, he founded Star Wine List as he thought there were so many restaurant guides in the world, but not enough wine guides. Krister is also an investor in the British wine bar and magazine Noble Rot.
Now based in Stockholm, Sweden, Krister has lived in France and Spain and loves going south over winter.
* Wine MBA, Kedge Management School, Bordeaux 2012 * Wine Person of the Year, Allt om Vin, Swedish wine magazine 2018 * Commandeur de Bordeaux, 2018 * Member, Swedish wine writers association
- Star Wine List: Here is what we are doing - can we do more?
- Let top sommeliers taste your wines with our Virtual Round Table & Tasting
- Arvid Rosengren to host digital Star Wine List of the Year
- Lucía Romero, Argentina: ”Perhaps we will become more focused on what consumers want”
- Matteo Lupi, London: ”It’s a very bleak time for everyone”
- Jamie Kutch, California: ”We are well-financed to weather a very long storm”
- Romaric Chavy, Burgundy: ”We will all be very thirsty of wine and life”
- Willi Klinger: ”The price level is very low in Vienna”
- Terroir training with Albert Bichot
- Happy New Year - let's double again in 2020
- Star Wine List launches wine guide to Cape Town
- Two Nordic somm champions at Lego heir’s new restaurant
- Arvid Rosengren, looking for sommelier competition "transparency"
- Stoppelmoor steps up at Compagnie NYC
- Andres Rosberg: “Buenos Aires is a very intriguing city to go and drink wine”
- Le Verre de Vin and Star Wine List to reward top By the Glass lists
- Nordic Star Wine List of the Year - the finalists!
- Mandrarossa and Star Wine List to award top Nordic Italian wine lists
- Paul Jaboulet and Star Wine List will award top Nordic Rhône wine lists
- Star Wine List and Libertas to reward top Nordic South African wine lists
- Austrian Wine and Star Wine List will award top Nordic Austrian wine lists
- World-class jury to name the best wine lists in the Nordics
- Star Wine List launches wine guide to San Francisco
- Blaufränkisch across Borders - The Austrian Wine Summit 2019
- Star Wine List is now live in Hong Kong
- Star Wine List launches wine guide to Paris
- Star Wine List 2 years - thank you!
- Meet Taneli Lehtonen, our man in Helsinki
- Fredrik Horn leaves the floor
- Somm360 gathered world sommelier elite
- Raj Parr: ”Blind tastings are getting harder”