About Grand Hôtel
The grandest hotel in the city also boasts one of the grandest wine cellars, including a bottle from the year the hotel opened, 1874. The wine list is massive and accessible in the hotel’s classic Veranda restaurant and Cadier bar, as well as in the Mathias Dahlgren restaurants Rutabaga and Matbaren.
Grand Hôtel Wine List
- Austrian wines
- Italian wines
- South African wines
This is the place to go if you want to calm down rather than party on. The international ambience in the room and Cadierbaren’s top-notch wine list is perfect for loosening your tie and unzipping the fly before taking a cab back home. Also one of the best cocktail bars in Stockholm, if you’re in the mood for that. Open until 2 am Monday through Saturday.
Classic, elegant, posh, and with a wine list to die for. Whatever the occasion, Grand Hôtel is always the right place to be. The perfect choice when you want to treat your mom with something extra.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- Grand Prix Sweden 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Californian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by California Wines 2020
- Italian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Mandrarossa 2020
- Rhône Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Paul Jaboulet 2020
- South African Wine List Of The Year Sweden, presented by Nederburg 2020
- Champagne List of the Year Sweden, presented by Champagne Deutz 2019
- Grand Prix Nordic 2019
- Austrian Wine List Of The Year Nordic, presented by Austrian Wine 2019
- Italian Wine List Of The Year Nordic, presented by Mandrarossa 2019
Anton HanssonHead Sommelier