Wanted: Wine Data Assistant
(Posted 13 October 2023, to be filled as soon as possible)
Freelance, hourly, part time, based in Stockholm or remote elsewhere in Europe. Starting immediately.
- Work with the Star Wine List team to organise and verify our wine data.
- Junior role.
- Are a data person who loves to organise lists and spreadsheets and is interested in wine.
- Are quick, extremely organised and at ease using tools such as Excel and Google sheets.
- You must have a strong knowledge of the wines of the world - you will need to be familiar with the intricacies of Burgundy appellations and producers, but also the top wines from other regions.
- Are fluent in English.
- Your formal education and background matters less than your ability and ambition, but qualifications such as WSET and experience from the wine trade are a bonus.
- Education, interest and experience in math, programming and databases are a strong plus.
Please apply with cover letter and cv by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wanted: Writer / Editor
This role is now filled. 6 Nov 2024.