Folii Wine List
Experienced sommeliers Béatrice Becher and Jonas Sandberg opened the Stockholm wine bar they wanted to visit themselves in this eastern Södermalm part of town. The name plays on the French word for madness, Folie. As you'll see on the interior, it’s loosely related to Territoriet in Oslo.
Folii is one of the best wine bars in town and they have won our wine list competition in the By the glass-category several times.
There are tasty small dishes on the menu and if you are eager for a more full meal - drop in to their restaurant next door: Voisine.
About the Folii Wine List
There is a varied and very interesting mix of older vintages, regions and types on the Folii wine list. The core is classical stuff like Burgundy but hipster wines are not excluded. Folii uses Coravin to offer almost any wine by the glass.
Wine Tasting at Folii
Folii holds tastings regularly - check out their social media.
Folii reminds me of home. It has the same vibe as a local water hole in my native Oslo. Sitting by the bar and sipping to small glasses (which means you can try soooo many) with anything from A to Z from the extensive wine list is what I call the best night out!
Star Wine List Of The Year
- By the Glass List of the Year Sweden 2022
- Best Medium-Sized List of the Year Sweden 2022
- International By the Glass List, presented by Coravin 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Sweden, presented by Le Verre de Vin by Sparkling Ideas 2020
- By the Glass List of the Year Sweden, presented by Minvino 2019
- By the Glass List of The Year Nordic, presented by Le Verre de Vin 2019