Operakällaren Wine List
Operakällaren in Stockholm’s Opera House is probably the most beautiful dining room in Sweden. And the service is like a scene from the Opera stage, professional, classic and warm. The menu is French-inspired, classical and executed at the highest level (one Michelin star).
About the Operakällaren Wine List
The wine list is massive, classical and carries over 1500 listings. Here is the place to go for old bottlings of Bordeaux and verticals of DRC.
An amazing selection by the glass, four full pages of diverse styles, vintages, producers, and twenty Champagnes available by the glass and more than ten white Burgundy (!). The selection of whites, red and sweet is exciting as well, with treasures like Trimbach, Riesling Hors Choix 'Clos Ste Hune' VT, Alsace 1989. A classic and elegant selection for all the wine lovers.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- By the Glass List of the Year Sweden 2022
- Grand Prix Sweden 2022
- Sherry List of the Year Sweden, presented by González Byass 2022
- German Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Wines of Germany 2022
- International By the Glass List 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Nordic 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Sweden, presented by Le Verre de Vin by Sparkling Ideas 2020
Operakällaren other awards
1 Michelin Star
Johan IllerRestaurant Manager, Head Sommelier