Geranium Wine List
Geranium is the only three-star Michelin restaurant in Denmark and with Chef Rasmus Kofoed in the kitchen, you are set for an experience. Rasmus Kofoed is the only chef in the world who has received bronze, silver and gold at Bocuse D’Or. The restaurant is situated on the 8th floor in Fælledparken (Common Gardens) in the center of Copenhagen.
About the Geranium Wine List
The wine list of Geranium has its own legacy driven by Wine Director & General Manager Søren Ledet. Geranium offers several wine pairings with names like "Heart & Soil" and "Classic & Appellation" but do not forget to browse the wine list here before you go, it is over 100 pages long and has some serious verticals.
- Austrian wines
- Big wine list
- By the glass
- Fine dining
- German wines
- US wines
- Wine pairing
A great old world selection, an amazing Champagne list, fine wines from California, beer, cider, and rarities, says jury member Raimonds Tomsons, Best Sommelier of Europe 2017, when Geranium won three gold in Star Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021.
The back vintage selection from several regions, not only Niederosterreich which we find on most lists, is very impressive, very complete and very fun to drink. Not only whites but also reds and sweet wines – and we’re hoping for them to list some sparkling wines soon too, says jury member Marc Almert, Best Sommelier of the World 2019 about Geranium winning Gold for Best Austrian List in Star Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021. They have an extensive list of Grand Marques as well as small grower champagnes with impressive back vintages and a real spread of different styles and origins across Champagne. Also a small, but cleverly made, selection of sparkling wines from other countries, he continues about their Gold in the Sparkling category.
This wine list has it all, as it shows an impressive selection of regions, producers, wines and vintages. Albeit its long length it manages to keep everything in balance superbly and with all its classics is also very topical representing the broad wine world of today, says jury member Heidi Mäkinen MW about Geranium’s winning Long list 2023.
A list that features a remarkable collection of Californian wines with a good balance between newcomers, iconic labels, young vintages and older bottles, says the jury’s Julie Dupouy-Young about the gold for Best California Wine List 2023.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- California Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Louis M. Martini 2023
- Best Long List of the Year Denmark, presented by DAOU 2023
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2023
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Nyetimber 2023
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2023
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian wine 2022
- International Sparkling Wine List of the Year, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- International Grand Prix 2022
- International Austrian Wine List of the Year, presented by Austrian wine 2022
- German Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Wines of Germany 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- Grand Prix Denmark 2022
- International By the Glass List of the Year, presented by Coravin 2021
- International Austrian Wine List of the Year, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2021
- International Grand Prix, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- Grand Prix Denmark 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2021
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Grand Prix Denmark 2020
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
Geranium other awards
3 Michelin Stars
Søren LedetWine Director & General ManagerSorenledet
AJAlexander JacquesSenior Sommelier
MSMattia SpedicatoRestaurant Manager