Geranium Wine List
Geranium is the only three-star Michelin restaurant in Denmark and with Chef Rasmus Kofoed in the kitchen, you are set for an experience. Rasmus Kofoed is the only chef in the world who has received bronze, silver and gold at Bocuse D’Or. The restaurant is situated on the 8th floor in Fælledparken (Common Gardens) in the center of Copenhagen.
About the Geranium Wine List
The wine list of Geranium has its own legacy driven by Sommelier and General Manager Søren Ledet. Geranium offers several wine pairings with names like "Heart & Soil" and "Classic & Appellation" but do not forget to browse the wine list here before you go, it is over 100 pages long and has some serious verticals.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- International Grand Prix, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- International By the Glass Wine List, presented by Coravin 2021
- International Austrian Wine List of the Year, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- By the Glass Wine List of the Year Denmark 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Grand Prix Denmark 2020
Geranium other awards
3 Michelin Stars
Søren LedetWine Director and General ManagerSorenledet
Mikael BåthHead Sommelier and Restaurant ManagerMikaelbath