Admiralgade 26 Wine List
About Admiralgade 26
Admiralgade 26 is a restaurant by Christian Nedergaard and Sebastian Nellemann, who also run an amazing wine bar in Copenhagen – Ved Stranden 10. In fact, the two places are located just around the corner from each other. At Admiralgade 26, the wine is accompanied by a cuisine that is low-key but with an edge.
About the Admiralgade 26 Wine List
The wine list has the same focus as Ved Stranden 10, within the world of biodynamic and natural wines.
A wine list with a very original layout and structure, making you very curious, what will follow next. A compact but very thoughtful selection of hand-crafted wines, including many top names of the wine world! Older vintages, large formats and a fine selection of sweet wines, fortified wines and also fine spirits, said jury member Raimonds Tomsons, reigning ASI Best Sommelier of Europe and Africa about Admiralgade 26 when they won the gold star in the category Short list.
Admiralgade 26 has a clarity in its approach to wine that doesn't come off as dogmatic and manages to present a list that is focused and beautiful, and most importantly full of delicious wine, said jury member Arvid Rosengren, the world's best sommelier 2016, when Admiralgade 26 won the Special Jury Prize 2020
Star Wine List Of The Year
- International Special Jury Prize 2021
- International Best Short List of the Year 2021
- Special Jury Prize Denmark 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2021
- Best Medium-Sized List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Best Short List of the Year Denmark 2020
- Special Jury Prize Denmark 2020
- Low intervention / Natural Wine List Of The Year Denmark 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020