Djuret Wine List
Djuret is temporarily closed.
During Djurets summer holiday, we recommend you to check out the new place Vingården, run by the same team.
Djuret (The animal), one of the restaurants in the main gastronomic block in Old Town, is always evolving and it is therefore a good idea to check their website to see what the kitchen is up to at the moment. Whatever it is, it will be tasty and comfortable. At the bar the menu is a la carte and specials often including great wine deals.
About the Djuret Wine List
The wine cellar is legendary (winning several prizes in our wine list competitions, as you can see through the links below), good value and its wines can also be ordered from the sister venues in the same block. With the food, they usually suggest different great wine pairings, but the wine list offers a lot to choose from as well. Check it out below!
The wine list is great, and the prices are very affordable. And it feels like Daniel Crespi (General Manager, editor’s note) and the rest of the team have tried to create something they would like themselves. You always feel very welcome, and there’s always great stuff to eat and drink on the menu.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- International Grand Prix, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- Grand Prix Sweden 2020
- Italian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Mandrarossa 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Californian Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by California Wines 2020
- Rhône Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Paul Jaboulet 2020
- South African Wine List Of The Year Sweden, presented by Nederburg 2020
- Rhône Wine List of the Year Sweden, presented by Paul Jaboulet 2019
- Italian Wine List Of The Year Nordic, presented by Mandrarossa 2019