On April 3, we will celebrate the best wine lists in Sweden for the fourth time. The winners will be revealed during a live event in Stockholm. The jury is done deliberating, and the finalists are...
"This year we are celebrating with a record-breaking 13 categories for the Swedish event. Even though the pandemic has been very tough for the industry, we are happy to see so many great lists among the finalists. We can't wait to meet all the finalists in Stockholm next Sunday," says Star Wine List’s founder Krister Bengtsson.
Here are all the finalists:
The winners in the international categories are all qualified to the international final of Star Wine List of The Year that will be held in June.
– Sweden’s best wine list with more than 600 references
Best Medium-Sized List
– Recognizes the best list with 200-600 references
Best By the Glass List
– Recognizes the best by-the-glass list
Best Sparkling Wine List
– Recognizes the best wine list with sparkling wine
The category is presented by Duval-Leroy
Special Jury Prize
– Recognizes a venue that has done something extra with their wine list, such as the direction, the style or the value
Best Short List
– Recognizes the best list with up to 200 references
Best Austrian Wine List
– Recognizes the best wine list with Austrian wine
The category is presented by Austrian Wine
The national categories are held only for Sweden.
Best German Wine List
– Recognizes the best list with German wines
Presented by Wines of Germany
Best Italian Wine List
– Recognizes the best list with Italian wines
Presented by Mandrarossa
Best Rhône Wine List
– Recognizes the best wine list with Rhône wines
Presented by Paul Jaboulet
Best Sherry List
– Recognizes the best list with sherry
Presented by González Byass
Best Australian Wine List
– Recognizes the best list with Australian wines
Presented by d'Arenberg
Best California Wine List
– Recognizes the best list with Californian wines
Presented by Wines of California
In the jury for Star Wine List of the Year Sweden this year, we are proud to have some of the best and most well-renowned wine professionals in the world:
Rajat Parr: winemaker, sommelier and author
Julie Dupouy: Best Sommelier of Ireland three times
Arvid Rosengren: Best Sommelier of the World 2016
Marc Almert: Best Sommelier of the World 2019
Paz Levinson: Best Sommelier of Argentina and the Americas.
Premium: Search more than 2000 wine lists in 35+ countries. Download an unlimited number of wine lists.