Savoy Wine List
This legendary establishment in Helsinki opened in 1937 and is considered to be one of the top-notch restaurants in Helsinki. The restaurant is located on the 8th floor in the middle of Helsinki, where you can enjoy the beautiful view of the town while eating one of Savoys’s classical dishes or a more modern version of what the kitchen has to offer. Savoy is truly a piece of culinary history where you can enjoy both high-end food, and a wide range of wines above the rooftops of Helsinki.
About the Savoy Wine List
Sommelier Aleksi Mehtonen and his team are carefully curating this highly regarded Helsinki wine list. The list focuses mainly on European classics but also contains a few well-known new world producers.
A quite large, diverse selection with the important producers in each, says jury member Pascaline Lepeltier, Best Sommelier of France 2018, about the winning list in the category Best German List in Star Wine List of the Year Finland 2021.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- German Wine List of the Year Finland, presented by Wines of Germany 2021
- International Grand Prix, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- International Austrian Wine List of the Year, presented by Austrian wine 2021
- Grand Prix Finland 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Finland, presented by Austrian Wine 2021
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Finland 2021
- German Wine List of the Year Finland, presented by Wines of Germany 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Finland, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Grand Prix Finland 2020
- Champagne List of the Year Finland 2020