Palace in Helsinki won the Gold Star for Best Austrian Wine List in Finland. The award was presented by Austrian Wine. Palace also won the category Best Medium-Sized List.
Star Wine List of the Year Finland 2021 was held on 6 September, at the Best Sommelier of Finland event in Helsinki - and online. The prizes were handed out by Raimonds Tomsons, Best Sommelier of Europe, and Camilla Lindh from the Star Wine List team.
The jury for the Finnish event was:
• Marc Almert, Best Sommelier of the World 2019
• Raimonds Tomsons, Best Sommelier of Europe 2017
• Véronique Rivest, Best Sommelier of Canada twice
• Pascaline Lepeltier, Best Sommelier of France 2018
And as our local judge:
• Heidi Mäkinen, Master of Wine and president of the Finnish Sommelier Association