Alchemist Wine List
Alchemist first opened at Østerbro in Copenhagen, in a spot with very limited capacity. Hereafter Rasmus Munk and the team got the chance to extend Alchemist, so they moved to Refshaleøen and a much bigger space.
Here you will be dining under a dome which changes as long as the evening moves along. The dining experience will take you through 50 different servings, and Alchemist shortly after re-opening awarded two stars in the Michelin Guide
About the Alchemist Wine List
The wine ”cellar” is in the three levels and covers most wines you will ever dream off.
- Austrian wines
- Fine dining
- German wines
- Napa wines
- US wines
Alchemist has carefully crafted an admirable wine list which highlights a vast spectrum of amazing producers. There are various vintages and verticals on offer and the up and coming producers are well integrated amongst the already established and classic names, says jury member Heidi Mäkinen MW about Alchemist when they won the Grand Prix 2022.
Alchemist put together a very complete and hollistic sparkling selection which is one of the best in the world. Any bubble lover would find something to be delighted with, and it is a rare thing to accomplish! says Pascaline Lepeltier when Alchemist won gold in the category Best Sparkling Wine List 2022.
As the world of wine continues to expand to new territories and incarnations, and as the iconic bottles are getting rarer and more out of reach, you can only salute the fantastic job done at Alchemist to offer an exceptional program able to gather such a breadth and the depth of references. From the up-and-coming to the epitome of classicism, from Champagne to California to Madeira, the wine lover can feel the acute knowledge and the real passion behind everything selection, making this list both deeply focused and highly dynamic. A special mention to the fair pricing. Bravo to the Alchemist team for building in so little time such a high level program, says jury member Pascaline Lepeltier about Alchemist's gold of Grand Prix in the International Final 2023.
This list shows incredible precision to detail and is very focused in its selection of champagnes from both growers and champagne houses. The short international offering showcases some of the best sparkling examples that mix well with the rest, says Heidi Mäkinen about the gold in Best Sparkling Wine List 2023.
A fabulous list that will make any spirit lover dream. A special mention to the incredible collection of whiskies and rums from various parts of the globe. If you are looking for very rare and old distillates, this is the place! says Julie Dupouy-Young about Alchemist winning in Best Digestif List 2023.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- Digestif List of the Year Denmark, presented by Juuls 2023
- California Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Louis M. Martini 2023
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Nyetimber 2023
- Best Long List of the Year Denmark, presented by DAOU 2023
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2023
- International Sparkling Wine List of the Year, presented by Nyetimber 2023
- International Grand Prix, presented by Domaine Laroche 2023
- Grand Prix Nordic 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- Grand Prix Denmark 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2022
- German Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Wines of Germany 2022
- Grand Prix Denmark 2021
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Grand Prix Denmark 2020
Alchemist other awards
2 Michelin Stars