Alchemist Wine List
Alchemist first opened at Østerbro in Copenhagen, in a spot with very limited capacity. Hereafter Rasmus Munk and the team got the chance to extend Alchemist, so they moved to Refshaleøen and a much bigger space.
Here you will be dining under a dome which changes as long as the evening moves along. The dining experience will take you through 50 different servings, and Alchemist shortly after re-opening awarded two stars in the Michelin Guide
About the Alchemist Wine List
The wine ”cellar” is in the three levels and covers most wines you will ever dream off.
Alchemist has carefully crafted an admirable wine list which highlights a vast spectrum of amazing producers. There are various vintages and verticals on offer and the up and coming producers are well integrated amongst the already established and classic names, says jury member Heidi Mäkinen MW about Alchemist when they won the Grand Prix 2022.
Alchemist put together a very complete and hollistic sparkling selection which is one of the best in the world. Any bubble lover would find something to be delighted with, and it is a rare thing to accomplish! says Pascaline Lepeltier when Alchemist won gold in the category Best Sparkling Wine List 2022.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- Grand Prix Denmark 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- German Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Wines of Germany 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2022
- Grand Prix Nordic 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year, presented by Nyetimber 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Grand Prix Denmark 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
- Grand Prix Denmark 2020
Alchemist other awards
2 Michelin Stars
Nina Højgaard JensenWine Directorvonjensen
Christopher KokHead SommelierHmmgodstil