On 13 September we will crown the best wine lists in Denmark during the Danish sommelier championship. Here are all the finalists!
The event will be streamed live from 15:00 here: Live stream
The first international tour of Star Wine List of the Year visited 10 countries and concluded with a final in May this year. Now, it's time for the second tour, and on 13 September we will reveal the winners of Star Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021.
The jury for the Danish event is:
• Marc Almert, Best Sommelier of the World 2019
• Raimonds Tomsons, Best Sommelier of Europe 2017
• Rajat Parr, sommelier, winemaker, author
• Julie Dupouy-Young, three times Best Sommelier of Ireland
• Paz Levinson, Best Sommelier of Argentina and the Americas
The jury's mission is to rate their favourites while considering width, depth, originality and value.
Here are the finalists:
Austrian Wine List
– Recognizes the best wine list with Austrian wines
The category is presented by Austrian Wine
By The Glass List
– Recognizes the best by the glass list
Sparkling Wine List
– Recognizes the wine list with sparkling wine
Special Jury Prize
– Recognizes a venue that has done something extra with their wine list, such as the direction, the style or the value.
Best Short List
– Recognizes the best wine list with fewer than 200 listings
Best Medium-Sized List
– Recognizes the best wine list with 200-600 listings
– Recognizes the best large wine list, with more than 600 references