Syttende Wine List
Syttende has recently opened at the Alsik hotel in the most southern part of Denmark. The restaurant is located on the 17th floor overviewing pretty much the entire region. The restaurant is driven by the well known chef Jesper Koch, which was given the chance to form the restaurant how he would like it.
About the Syttende Wine List
Even though the restaurant is young they managed to source a great wine list. The wine list covers most areas of the world, but focuses on the traditional wine producing countries. The wine list offers many vintages from Leflaive, Domaine de la Romanée-Conti as well as the classified chateaux of Bordeaux.
The German selection of Syttende goes beyond the obvious and shows the country's potential to make tremendous wines in all categories and price points. The list acts as the ambassador for German wines, says the jury's Heidi Mäkinen MW when Syttende won gold in the category Best German Wine List 2022.
Star Wine List Of The Year
- German Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Wines of Germany 2022
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian wine 2022
- Sparkling Wine List of the Year Denmark 2021
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Denmark 2020
- Austrian Wine List of the Year Denmark, presented by Austrian Wine 2020
Syttende other awards
1 Michelin Star