Territoriet Wine List
Although only established in 2014, Territoriet on Grünerløkka is already firmly established as a mainstay on the Oslo wine scene. Pre-2014, Oslo was rather dry concerning wine bars – not anymore, however, and we can thank Territoriet a lot for their trailblazing work. The bar is not very much larger than “a hole in the wall”, intimate for sure and may get busy and crowded late at night during weekends and leading up to weekends.
Their by-the-glass program is massive – the widest selection in town. Contemporary and raw interiors, with wines leaning towards the more classical regions/styles, however lately also adding more alternative wines to their eclectic wine list. They often hold events and are regularly visited by wine producers when they’re in town. Serves small plates of snacks, cold cuts and cheese to go with the wine.
- By the glass
- Central location
- Wine and vinyl records
A very well chosen selection by the glass that covers all wine regions of the world with precision and great thought. Especially the new world selection. A good selection here for all tastes and budgets.
This is a fine list for exploring great wine classics and also off the beaten track wines. The adventurous and thoughtful wine selection intrigues you with every next page. Majority of wines are available by the glass. Additionally, there is a creative selection of cocktails, beers and ciders
Always busy and bustling, Territoriet is the place to go for a drink late in the evening. It can get a bit crowded, but luckily they're located in an area of town that has loads of other bars in case you can't get in. Don't forget to ask to see the wine list. Their wines by the glass can be a bit pricey but the bottle prices are a steal.
Last call: Monday-Sunday 00.30
Star Wine List Of The Year
- By the Glass List of the Year Norway, presented by Zwiesel, in cooperation with Norges Beste Vinkart 2023
- International Special Jury Prize 2023
- Best Medium-sized List of the Year Norway, in cooperation with Norges Beste Vinkart 2023
- International By the Glass List of the Year 2022
- Special Jury Prize Norway 2022
- By the Glass List of the Year Norway, in cooperation with Norges Beste Vinkart 2022
- Special Jury Prize Nordic 2022
- International By the Glass List of the Year, presented by Coravin 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Norway, in cooperation with Norges Beste Vinkart 2021
- By the Glass List of the Year Norway, in cooperation with Norges Beste Vinkart 2020
Karin DejebornManager, Sommelier