Star Wine List is not only the guide to great wine bars and wine restaurants – but we also publish news stories, feature articles and interviews with wine professionals. Here are the ten most read stories on Star Wine List during 2021.
• Borasco – höstens satsning från etablerad krögartrio
A news story about a new opening from the well-known team behind restaurants such as Bar Central in Stockholm. (Only in Swedish)
• Heaven 23 has the best international Austrian wine list
About Gothenburg restaurant Heaven 23 winning the category Austrian Wine List in the first-ever Star Wine List of the Year International.
• Star Wine List of the Year International 2020-2021 – here are all the winners
This news piece presents all the winners in the five categories in the first-ever Star Wine List of the Year International celebrated on May 31 last year.
• New wine places on Star Wine List
Our continuously updated story with new listings.
• How to build a great wine list – here’s what the top sommeliers say
An interview with three of the world’s best sommeliers – Paz Levinson, Raimonds Tomsons and Francesco Marzola – about what defines a great wine list and how you succeed in building one.
• The 20 top searched wines on Star Wine List 2020
Thousands of wine searches are made on Star Wine List every month, and here we added up the numbers for 2020. The most searched wine? Check the article!
• The Saint-Emilion game: Will Valandraud win?
Partner story with Chateau Valandraud, about Jean-Luc Thunevin's challenge to see his domain climb to the highest level in the 2022 Saint-Emilion Classification.
• Arvid Rosengren’s 5 tips – how to be a better blind taster
An educational piece where Star Wine List partner Arvid Rosengren, Best Sommelier of the World 2016, gives his best advice on becoming better at blind tasting wine.
• UK Star Wine List of the Year – the finalists
On Feb. 22 last year, we celebrated the first-ever UK Star Wine List of the Year, co-hosted by The Buyer. In this article, we presented all the finalists in the ten categories.