On 4 May we will recognize the best wine lists in Sweden. Star Wine List is proud to partner with Mandrarossa to award the best wine lists with Italian wines in Sweden.
Star Wine List of the Year will recognize the best wine lists in a number of categories, such as Best Wine List by the Glass and in several country categories.
"Italian wines are always loved in Sweden and this is a category where several restaurants are fighting to win. We can't wait to see who takes gold this year," says Krister Bengtsson, publisher Star Wine List.
The event will be digital and streamed for everyone to see on Facebook 4 May, 3-5 PM CET.
Independent top jury decides
This year we're proud to present an independent jury of international superstar-sommeliers:
• Arvid Rosengren (The World's Best Sommelier 2016)
• Pascaline Lepeltier (Master Sommelier and France's Best Sommelier 2018)
• Paz Levinson (Best Sommelier of Argentina 2010 and 2014, Best Sommelier of Americas 2015)
• Rasmus Marquart (Best Sommelier of the Nordics 2019)
• Marc Almert (reigning world champion!)
All restaurants and bars listed by Star Wine List are automatically entered into the competition Star Wine List of the Year, at no cost. All other restaurants and bars in Sweden are also welcome to enter their wine lists.
For upcoming info about Star Wine List of the Year, sign up to our newsletter below.
Do like the Pros - search 2500+ wine lists