Join us and three of Europe's top sommeliers for a discussion on how to bounce back after the pandemic, especially when it comes to By the Glass programs. Special guest is also Greg Lambrecht, founder of Coravin.
(Event partner Coravin)
2 PM UK, 3PM Paris/Stockholm
You can also join the discussion in the webinar, put your questions or comments in the Facebook chat!
Join Star Wine List and our special guests:
Greg Lambrecht, founder Coravin, Boston, USA
Karin Dejeborn, Sommelier Territoriet, Oslo, Norway
Paul Robineau, Sommelier Les 110 de Taillevent, London, UK
Jacqueline Lorenz, Sommelier Prism, Berlin, Germany
- What are the lessons we have learned from the past year?
- Is the restaurant and wine scene changing going forward, and if so, how?
- Is it already getting more difficult to find staff? A lot of on-trade staff have left the industry and we have seen top restaurants in the UK cutting hours because of staff shortages.
- How can top wine programs and service continue, evolve and improve, particularly when it comes to BTG?
- Coravin’s new plans and support for the trade.